Tie DTP inv slot gain rather to XP than to DP

I and many others on Discord think the getting of more inventory space needs to be tied more to XP, not to DP because the more you play here the more you are needing DTP inventory space. After the 3rd or 4th upgrade the price exceeds 10,000 DP for which you need much more effort because after 5000 DP, DP gain is slowed. Rarely ever anyone gets over 12,500 DP to buy more inventory space. For level 7+ upgrades you’d need to have 10+% of the whole economy which blocks DP gain for others.

I suggest rather tieing that to XP lvl gain:

upgrade LVL Inv width: 4+upgrade lvl inv height: 2+upgrade lvl special slots: upgrade lvl
1 (inherited) 0 0 0
2 15 20 25
3 30 40 50
4 75 80 85
5 90 100 125
6 175 200 250
7 275 300 325
8 350 400 450
9 550 600 650
10 700 800 900

because the more you play in PVE/PVP/Zombies the more you need slots

Honestly is a pretty good idea. I’m at the point where I cannot get any more inventory space without exploiting the system, which is a little frustrating. You have my vote.

5 Likes

…and mine. Getting all that dp is fuckin’ frustrating without the rapid exploit B). My special item slots thank you.

4 Likes

Ye I’ll vote, grinding up to 5k dp in pve is annoying.

5 Likes

About exploit: some even do bank transfer exploit only to get more slots for more titles and red/yellow because they are the rarest ones as signal colors (Titles/Tags you can craft after 20 votes). Iirc the direct credit/DP transfer got removed due to someone teaming up with their siblings to keep 1000% XP eff.

4 Likes

Well as far as I could tell it was only lucrative to transfer dp, as I think the minimum credits you could transfer was 1.00 creds. Trading still exists though, its pretty much transferring just with a 500 dp cost, so exploiting is still relevant to a degree. I’d honestly be scared to try and act as a bank anymore since there really isn’t a specific distinction on what is acceptable and what is considered boosting.

4 Likes

Getting 5k dp is the easy part lol, keeping above 5k and trying to buy upgrades for 8k+ is what I struggle with.

o_o
Been like this since I was lvl 300 lmao

4 Likes

I can’t gain dp at a reasonable rate anymore.

4 Likes

We can try doing hc zombies on Shadow’s Descent, that seems to be the best way I’ve found recently. The only issue is getting people together to make this possible.

4 Likes

it’s always something we can organize.

4 Likes

For me it’s all exhausting.

4 Likes

Forgot to mention but the in the OP provided table can be balanced if needed.

3 Likes

As stated previously, the DTP is in feature freeze, which means this suggestion is impossible to complete. Therefore I am rejecting and closing it to release the votes.

5 Likes