Thread about classes

Add fats about classes; comment about classes; debate wheter which class is best and which is your favorite. Start a class war!

favorite Class?
  • Summoner
  • Ranged
  • Mage
  • Melee

0 voters

I chose melee because it is fun all around, and the night’s edge is the best pre-hardmode weapon. Terrablade spam is very fun, and it is even more spammable in 1.4.4
Summoner is only fun at endgame.

3 Likes

absolutely untrue

it’s actually incredibly fun the entire game, as its not just projectile spam and running away like ranger, it’s not ‘tank and spam to win’ like melee, and doesn’t have mana pot addiction like mages
it has a great number of influential mechanics that all play into the class, such as targeting and whip stacking, you can utilize a number of setups and strategies to focus on different areas and strengths, or even just specific weapons. For example, a Blade Staff loadout would be a lot more tanky and whip-reliant than a Sanguine Staff oriented one.
There’s also the sheer satisfaction of demolishing everything without moving a finger (except to move ofc). No other class can give the thrill of sheer unlimited power at your fingertips…

now that i think about it, you prolly just said that to make me angri

4 Likes

Melee is not entirely tanking. Melee is more fun because the unique swords are fun to use ever since 1.4.4
Ranger is just bullet spam
Magic class is unique but you got to drink mana
Summoner has interesting targeting but the mechanics get overshadowed by melee (night’s edge is my favorite)

3 Likes

deadly sphere staff, hornet staff, cool whip, optic staff, and all sentries are so different now, they might has well been reworked, each summon weapon is accompanied by a unique AI, cool visuals, a good purpose, and very good DPS regardless

4 Likes

melee is one i use for some reason even though its super bad early, i dont like the idea of using more then one class

4 Likes

same here lol

4 Likes

summonermainlol has awoken!!
Summoners are very fun cause we don’t need to farm for ammo or our absurd amount of mana potions and if we want to fish the summons will protect us. Oh your mining and are annoyed with how much enemies there are? just use summoner and absolutely shred anything that dares to disturb your mining. Are you building your base or just building in general? have fun just being able to build without anything disturbing you and if anything does get to you you will be able to destroy them with how low their hp probably is

5 Likes

Mage class is cool because magic is done and taught in a UK magic school by the inspiration of my OC.

Also it makes you learn about recouce economy and teaches you that spamming is not the best option more than other classes.

3 Likes

:lmao:

mage is literally the definition of spam, not so much as ranger, but still

4 Likes

rofle add double likes pls

4 Likes

Bullet spam more like sniper spam on PvP and SDMG spam on Survival

3 Likes