This thread is dedicated to get a Sun Tzu quote from @discobot

Basically, limited to 1 @disocbot quote per day, to get the legendary sun tzu quote
I’ll start
@discobot quote
(staff if ya know how to make it slow mode like in comment frenzy that would be good)

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

5 Likes

@discobot quote

3 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace. — Buddha

4 Likes

@discobot quote

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. — Bernard Shaw

4 Likes

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: May our hearts garden of awakening bloom with hundreds of flowers. — Thich Nhat Hanh

2 Likes

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. — Buddha

1 Like

My dudes, this thread is no different to the other post, gonna be full of Discobot quotes. Why not just do it there instead, why create anew

1 Like

it was closed (but yeah i dont support these threads anymore)

1 Like

Stop. Anyone creating more of these threads will be warned and silenced. The original “edit this as many times as you wish” thread was fine, but it was closed because it devolved into discobot spam