This is definitely not a flex

I repeat, this is not a flex. I am a humble man.

11 Likes

why must you torture my soul like this, my white part is melting and the rest is crumbling

11 Likes

I was a Basic member from May 2020 to January 2021. You can say it took me a while.

10 Likes

Dont worry, its not that bad, all you have to do is wait 5-6 months :man_shrugging:
I mean, if i can do a whole less than 2 months, then it should be easy for you to do a mere 6 :D!

(though to be completely honest, i feel sorry for you, why did such a tragedy have to happen ;c)
(:frowning: if i do ;() it looks weird but if i do ;c) it looks like the c is a nose ;()

8 Likes

According to the time between when i got Basic (February 11 2021) and when i got Regular (March 17 2021), I got Regular 34 days after I got Basic.

8 Likes

… Basic since Dec 2, 2020 and to a Member in Dec 20, 2020…

8 Likes

I’ve been with the new forums for a while to the point of “I don’t know how to check my exact trust level badge dates.” I earned Basic in May of 2020, Member in June of 2020, and Regular in November of 2020.

8 Likes

I will return to this post in 9 days

8 Likes

Totally didn’t just copy and paste this

9 Likes

That’s a sick W. Congratulations!

9 Likes

he kept his promise

8 Likes

I will return to this post in 9 days

6 Likes

no you wont

6 Likes

Yes i will

5 Likes

Flexing, I see.

Well… I mean, as of current, I’m the only person on the forums here with this badge, so… yay?

8 Likes

Devotee indeed, congrats

6 Likes

I hate these kind of achievements. . .

Well, if I continue to frequent the forum for 129 days in a row from today, I’ll get this badge in September.

7 Likes

What is this game?

6 Likes

It’s Soul Knight, a mobile game.

6 Likes

Oh right, I used to play that, I haven’t played in a while though.

6 Likes