Things are quite expensive in the shop in dtp

I just think that things are quite expensive in the shop in dtp cuz i spent my free time last week grinding out zombies and pve and only got like 4.2k dp. This is especially bad when i went on to see is either /sethome or /myhome was for sale and /myhome was, but when i went to go buy it it was r4 and would have cost me 9k dp, which will take weeks to grind out especially since schools back, altho saying all this i think that the inventory upgrades are priced great. Its just that items r3 and above just dont seem worth the grind to get when i take so long to grind out i just think the prices should go down in the dtp update thing. (Ps i only heard about it from my brother i havent found it yet)

2 Likes

It has always been like this. And will (eventually change) but until then I suggest voting for lootboxes and credits.

7 Likes

I have been but i have a brother who also plays the server and it only lets one of us to vote a day so im not guaranteed a loot box or credsits first come first serve

7 Likes

That is true, well while that happens, although not a good solution. You could level up your account for a chance at loot boxes.

7 Likes

Yea but im only getting tier 1 and 2 lootboxes even tho ur suppost to start getting tier 3 loot boxes at lvl 60, while on this topic would anyone be able to post a picture of the rare and elusive tier 3 loot box?

7 Likes

I can’t post a picture due to me not having it, but a t3 loot box is an obsidian chest.

7 Likes