Gamemodes/Zombies

Your in-game account name
ACbino

How often it happens
First time

Any screenshots or videos showing the bug
Can´t Upload

4 Likes

Like, you get stuck in the Intermission Map even though the game already started?

If so, that also happened to me yesterday whilst playing ZombieMode.

The only solution I found was to simply /leave and rejoin. And B A M! You get to play Zombiemode again like normal.

3 Likes

Welp we were like so 8 peps and no one really knew what to do, but it´s fixed now thx for the reply.

4 Likes

What time did this happen? Also can you upload to a third party service like Imgur?

4 Likes

Using /lobby descape is a better solution.

4 Likes

What is the purpose of that command?

3 Likes

i believe its to stop a game without leaving it

maybe

2 Likes

It puts you in the ongoing match.

This description’s kinda vague but you might be talking about /lobby battle (a cmd that starts or ends games for mb and custom lobbies).

4 Likes

Still not working im mobile player.

3 Likes

Please create a new bug report. Also please include the following information: what time did it happen? Can you describe what happened? And add screenshots if possible

4 Likes

I was there when it happened. I think it happened 5 hrs ago. Heres the link to my explanation.

Its not a bug report but a player report. There are screenshots as well.

2 Likes

Bruh even you kill players zombies will not start because its glitch or bugged also i joined many many times and its still stuck and not starting also others didn’t kill each other and still the same the only one only one chance is all players leave and then rejoin and it will work or we will wait until they fixed the problem.

2 Likes