The Worst Weapon In Dark Gaming PvP

Dark Gaming’s unique weapon modification system has led to so many different weapons from all stages of the game becoming viable, however, this doesn’t mean every buffed weapon is good, or even decent.

I decided to do some research on candidates for the worst weapon in DG PvP. The answer wasn’t really obvious to me when I started my research, but I was surprised by the results.

Initially, I had narrowed down the worst weapons to 7 candidates, which are the following:

Kaleidoscope

Celebration Mk. 2

Vortex Beater

Nebula Arcanum

Spirit Flame

Rainbow Gun

Life Drain

But, after further research, I was able to narrow it down to 4 weapons, Nebula Arcanum, Spirit Flame, Rainbow Gun and Life Drain, for the reason that while the other three were bad, at least they dealt consistent damage.

However, I struggle to narrow down my options even further, because each of these weapons all have their own unique reasons as to why they are utterly terrible. I’ll briefly go over these weapons, and then a poll will be given to choose which is the worst.

Nebula Arcanum

Damage: 46
Max Damage: 48
Velocity: 0

On paper, Nebula Arcanum doesn’t seem too bad. It’s very easily spammable, and combined with the 0 velocity, this weapon can serve as sort of a trap.

The problem is, there are two other weapons that have very similar designs, Razorblade Typhoon and Magnet Sphere. And those weapons have 82 and 125 base damage respectively.

The problem is obvious, Arcanum simply doesn’t do much damage whatsoever considering it’s supposed to be a trap/anti-rush weapon. Magnet Sphere and Razorblade Typhoon aren’t even good to begin with.

And just like most of these other weapons, it can’t be buffed without becoming annoying to deal with, so it’s just stuck being terrible.

Spirit Flame

Damage: 85
Max Damage: None
Velocity: 3

Of all of these weapons, this one does the most damage. However, because it does good damage, doesn’t mean it’s good.

The problem is that it is literally impossible to hit anyone with this weapon. Like Nebula Arcanum, this weapon summons stationary projectiles, except they are incredibly tiny, don’t spawn as frequently, don’t last as long, and don’t cover much area at all.

Basically, this weapon is an anti-rush weapon that can be dodged without putting much thought into it. The worst part is, the only way this can be buffed is by buffing the damage, which would not fix the major issue with this weapon.

Rainbow Gun

Damage: 40
Max Damage: 25
Velocity: 16

Rainbow Gun is a very gimmicky weapon. It’s supposed to be an area denial weapon which forces someone to avoid a certain area without taking damage.

The problem is, area denial weapons would be incredibly toxic if they were good, so most, if not all of them are bad, and this one is no exception.

The thing is, the damage is still so inconsequential and matters so little that it doesn’t even do anything as an area denial weapon! “15 free damage” might as well be “0 free damage” when it comes to this weapon.

Life Drain

Damage: 30
Max Damage: None

Life Drain is kind of a meme. It has no max damage, meaning it can absolutely trash randoms that forgot to equip armor before joining PvP.

This weapon is just a trolling weapon in general. It allows you to pester someone with 5-10 damage without needing to aim. Of course, that means it’s an absolutely terrible weapon.

Honestly, it feels kind of cheaty to include this as one of the worst weapons, but imagine how annoying it would be if it were even remotely good.

With the candidates explained, here is the poll:

What Is The Worst Weapon In DG PvP?
  • Nebula Arcanum
  • Spirit Flame
  • Rainbow Gun
  • Life Drain

0 voters

Also, feel free to present any candidates for what the worst weapon in DG PvP is.

9 Likes

I’m disappointed nebula blaze isn’t on here, but unfortunately it can be good if used correctly.

8 Likes

nebula blaze is hella good for mid-long range spamming like with bat scepter & demon scythe

8 Likes

Ye I’m voting arcanum, it’s useless and provides supple lag.

8 Likes

Voting life drain here
There’s literally no reason to use this over other poke weapons and the damage is so awful it doesn’t even do alot on less tanky builds

8 Likes

As the one person who uses rainbow gun, it is extremely good at killing people who are running at you , in aa straight line… That however only happens with randoms… And as for area dental, just use lighting aura staff lmao. But eh it’s not completely useless, unlike the spirit flame.

7 Likes

Wheres jackhammer on the list bc rumor said it barely dealing damage

7 Likes

the right answer is the Wooden Hammer

7 Likes

sniper rifle worst weapon

nebula arcanum is worst in reality, lags like hell and doesn’t do a thing

7 Likes

chlorophyte jackhammer
solar flare pckaxe
actually the tin not the copper shortsword

5 Likes

lol i remember playing pvp with kaleidoscope and stardust dragon (nothing else)

7 Likes

i don’t count weapons that are unmodified or not weapons at all

8 Likes