THE TRUTH. Read this

THE TRUTH Remember kids, stay cool, stay in school, and dont spam the P hammer. (And use bananarang while its good)

7 Likes

Bananarang is trash lol, use phatched or phammer

4 Likes

whats phatched also wouldn’t that make you a phammer spam fan?

3 Likes

I use neither of them.

3 Likes

Same. Elf melter + hexxed branch dash = your opponent is outran by three times the speed of light

3 Likes

There is not enough horizontal velocity with that build.

3 Likes

what goes faster

2 Likes

Cartdash probably.

3 Likes

Maybe, but only slightly, and it slows down pretty quickly. Tree goes at a constant speed indefinitely (unless you hit a wall).

2 Likes

Well, then we can all agree that the slime mounts go faster vertically than both of them horizontally.

3 Likes

Definitely, tree can outrun your opponent with a slime mount though, if they’re chasing you.

Hmm, looking at the wiki, a PvP gamemode where everyone is always on a mount could be interesting

3 Likes

Not necessarily, PvPers can leverage your lack of vertical velocity.

A while ago, there was a tournament where everyone had to ride the UFO mount at all times.

3 Likes

isnt the whole point of the tree to be faster

Even with cartdash you could just out-maneuver your opponent

2 Likes

It’s a typo; I meant vertical velocity.

It depends on the competency of your opponent.

3 Likes

Fair enough

2 Likes

Phammer strong though.

4 Likes

I mean, it is good DPS, when you run at mach 10 at someone and follow them around.

2 Likes

yems bananarang is good use it with like three glove accessories and shinobi infiltrator’s torso trust me its good

2 Likes

I’ll use it with my max melee speed loadout

3 Likes

With the fasterboipvp loadout I made the boomerang weapons are so fast they increase in radius, phammer stretches to the edge of your screen lol

1 Like