The Spectral Demons Clan

Hey everyone! This is going to be the first official thread for The Spectral Demons Clan. I am hoping to get as many people as possible into this clan, so Join! We shall wear the Grim Reaper Robe with any helmet or headgear you would like. We have no allies yet but are hoping to befriend many other clans! We will build bases and we can pvp and just have a bunch of fun! Come join the spectral demon clan and the first five people will be a Wraith! So join the Spectral Demons if you want to have fun!!! Sign up by replying under this. :slight_smile:

Name: Spectral Demons

Members: Thestral (Angel of Death), TheAwesomeAlien24 (Elite Wraith), Icy Warrior (Wraith), TerrariaButterfly (Wraith)

Server type: Open

Color: Silver. If not, Light grey

1 Like

Can I join pls

1 Like

Yeah and your IGN is TheAwesomeAlien24 and you are the Elite Wraith!!!

1 Like

O.O Yay!!!

1 Like

I Shall Join.

LEMME IN!!!

1 Like

Icy warrior, what is your IGN

1 Like

In Game Name?

The Icy Warrior

1 Like

Ok you are in!!! Welcome new wraith to the Spectral Demon Clan

1 Like

Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Are there ranks or something?

or are we all just called wraiths

1 Like

Wraith is the second highest rank besides Angel of Death.These ranks go from lowest to highest. Ghoul, Zombie, Mummy, Doppleganger, Banshee, Wraith and Elite wraith. You can be promoted by doing good or getting us allies or something else like that.

1 Like

is this an in game thing too?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Ooo can I join? My in game name is terrariabutterfly

Does this mean I will lose my pink colour? :frowning:

Actually I won’t join. I’m always busy this time of year .

Lol sorry if I confuse people with me changing my mind all the time

1 Like

Well if you do want to join, you won’t lose your pink color but you would just wear an outfit.

1 Like

can i join my in game is jr!!

1 Like

Welcome JR!! to the spectral demon clan. Please in-game wear a reaper robe and any mask or helmet you would like! Congratulations as being the 3rd wraith!

1 Like

do i really need to wear a reaper robe?

1 Like

Why do you not like it?

1 Like

just asking i have no prob with it .

1 Like