The "Gardiane" clan

Please note:
This clan is extremely new and this board will be updated regularly!

The Gardiane clan is dedicated to keeping peace on the DG gaming server. If any conflicts arise,
we will use full force to put an end to them! Never underestimate! better safe than sorry, right?
I, LeonytusGaming (<-- in-game name) am creating a guild hall. The location will remain a secret for now, but will be revealed at a later stage.
The only people who know the current location are Fuzzzypanda, murf and myself.
(P.S) Fuzzypanda is the Overseer of the Gardiane clan. In other words, he has the same authority as myself!

If you wish to join us, you need to have crew, answer these questions, and promise to wear the uniform:

Q1 what your in game name

Q2 when you come on

Q3 tell us a bit about your self (optional)

The uniform is, at minimum, the frost helmet with orange and silver dye.
Any member found not wearing the minimum uniform will be kicked from the Gardiane!
you have been warned!

Best regards, LeonytusGaming

Hall Status: 15% complete (main hall)

1 Like

I’m assuming that you misspelled it. I think you mean “The Guardian Clan”?

1 Like

MrSandwich it’s meant to be misspelt.

1 Like

Gardiane is french for Gaurdian. It’s supposed to be said like that, MrSandwhich :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leo your giving False information this is Guardian in French “tuteur”

1 Like

Oh? Sorry then… In one of the games Im playing, Gardiane is Guardian…

1 Like

I didn’t mean it in a mean way ;~; plz don’t Hate me. I meant it in a Educational way ;-;

1 Like

I would never hate ya fuzzy! all you did was correct me anyways, and Im grateful for those sorts of things :slight_smile:

1 Like

well the name is catchy anyways and it has a nice Ring to it (if you like it you should have put a ring on it)

Also Edit Hall status to 25% with my pixel art I added :smiley:

1 Like

Punisher or A68, please terminate this thread. Im afriad the Gardiane clan is no longer in service. Sorry fuzzy and Multi :frowning:

1 Like