The Frost Army Clan (Work In Progress)

Section #1. About this clan-
This is a frost themed clan which is a PvP (Player Versus Player) based clan where you can team up and try to defeat one of your toughest enemies. I’m the owner: TrantedFox and I am recruiting some members to make this clan a fun privilege. I release some of my pvp secrets to help new terrarians or members to becom good fighters. For people that joins the clan for help with pvp has the option to go through a training session or just enjoy yourself in the clan.

Section #2. How do you join?
You probably might be asking, “How the heck do I join?”. So here is what you need to post:

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
[Q2] How often are you on this server?
[Q3] Why do you want to join the Frost Army?

Section #3 Ranks
Newcommer- Welcome to The Frost Army Clan
Trainee- You’re currently in training
Frost Soldier- You have completed Training
Frost Veteran- You’ve done so well in pvp/pve! You deserve a special honor by becoming a veteran.

Section #4 Demotion/Ban

Don’t just think you can do what ever the heck you want in this clan there is rules you have to fallow. You have 3 warnings and here are the rules.

1. Don’t Grief.
  2. Don’t treat other members disrespectfully.
  3. Staff/Admins you have one job and that is to protect the players in the clan. (Not to be confused by saving them in PvP) you have one warning then you get demoted to a regular member. That is when you start your three warnings.
  4. Don’t Abuse the staff (Slimier to rule 2)
    Asking to ban someone requires q and a (questions and answers)
    [Q1] What was he/she doing that was against the rules
    [Q2] What were you doing that was bad.
    [Q3] Why should he/she be banned from the clan

Section #5 Revising Demotion/Unban

1. What where you doing for ban?
  2. Who were you banned by?
  3. Was the ban fair?
  4. Why should we unban you from the clan?

Updates-
1.0-
The clan was released
Clan Base Released

So thats all I have to say for right now on the clan. So, Bye.

1 Like

[Q1] it’s fuzzypanda

[Q2] im on it after school so about 2-3 hours on a school day but longer on weekends

[Q3] I want to join the frost army because I LOVE winter and I think that im no too bad at pvp (Necro or A68 don’t diss)
I like to help and I love helping

1 Like

Accepted. Plus your a nice friend.

1 Like

thx :smiley:

1 Like

If you guys want to know what other games I play here is a list- Castle Crashers, Battleblock Theater, Team Fortress 2, Fazbear Entertainment 1, Fazbear Entertainment 2, Happy Wars, and Gmod. (These are all steam games i play)

1 Like

My in-game name is Summy or PercyQAZ

Im online a lot on the server

I want to join this clan because it just looks like the nicest clan out there and has so many good people in it

1 Like

Request Accepted

1 Like

Tranted he has betrayed us he is part of the cobalt clan we need to remove him from the clan base

1 Like

Umm… is he? I’m one of the admins, and as far as I know, he’s not part of the cobalt clan…

1 Like

yes he told us that he is so don’t act dum
im staff now for all of you 2 know

1 Like

You do realise you can have more than 1 clan… Stop acting so dramatic.

1 Like

yea but he was letting usknow he joined one and being so annoying about it

1 Like

… And your point is?

1 Like

I was wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But who cares who’s clan who’s in, just as long as the clan doesn’t have a rule to you having to be in it and nothing else it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

If you want to report ban reports or join request do it on my wall.

1 Like

yes that would be most helpful

1 Like

Fuzzy were having a new location where its not crowded. New members/members wont be allowed there until finished. So you can go there.

1 Like

May I join? I’m Technobot on the server.

1 Like

Please answer questions 1-3

1 Like