The cursed bench

I can’t sit on it, I just fall straight through.

Also, I think the staff might be able to fix the unloaded chunks problem by copying and pasting the world back to exactly where it is now (on PC), then saving it. This should update all the chunks, then save the world.

2 Likes

the weavelings put webs on it so when you sit there to save progress, it sticks you

1 Like

Well, likely because the sitting state is just slightly different standing. When moving to sitting/sleep, your character visually snaps to the correct position, but if you get up on the spot (i.e. by attacking in a direction that would make you stand from sitting on a chair/toilet or sleeping, or by interacting with the specific resting state furniture again), you see that your only movement is visual; you’re still in the same place, same coordinates when going from sittiing/sleeping to standing and vice versa without moving. As a result, when you move to the sitting state on the clientside floating bench, the game tries to make you “stand” in that location which you’re held at while in the sitting animation. But because there’s no ground for you clientside, you end up falling, and because there’s no player state of standing still and falling at the same time, falling takes priority because it’s movement. And because of the movement, the resting state is cancelled, hence why you can’t sit there, nor will you appear to be sitting while falling.

1 Like

Not entirely related but I met a guy with the exact same gear as my old build loadout lol (my new one is just dyed)

1 Like

I just got disconnect but i dont really patient what heppen here then i check in whit other character (my old IGN)

And it just like this…

1 Like

Did you put the right image?
I have no idea what you’re referencing…

1 Like

2 character play on 1 device in the server it suppose to be cant

1 Like