The clan ''AOD'' (Angels of Death)

Hello it’s me, the one and only DavianMAX. I have been thinking of creating this clan for about few weeks now, and I finally desided to do it.
The main base will be near the big Wall, in the center of the map (/warp wall, then go left).
The clan house is built underground, so it wouldn’t be on the way.
This will be mostly a PvP Clan so anyone with skills to manage on the battlefield, is welcome in this clan, yet you don’t HAVE to be good at PvP, that’s just a recommendation. Right now I need players who are good with Melee weapons, and Range weapons (such as sniper, Chain gun, S.D.M.G.)
If you wish to join this clan, You just simply need to ask me. (Note that your IGN is needed)

Allies

Rainbow Legion
Knights of the Silver Rose

Members of the AOD:

DavianMAX = Supreme Angel (Founder)
.Peter = Knight (Backup Manager)
HOLABOY = Slayer
Jake7789 = Recruit
Damages Over 9000! = Recruit
DominikProw = Recruit
NE0Man5 = Recruit
spiderslayer = Recruit
Victor555 = Recruit
Lochie = Recruit
Chaindeath = Recruit

Of course, there are few rules:

-Be nice and polite
-Always help other clan members, if the help is truly needed
-Stealing and griefing is highly forbidden
-Respect all members
-Everyone is equal to each other, I don’t want that the high ranked players will be pushing around the low ranked ones

I don’t want that all random people will be just wandering around in the main Base, so I had the idea, that only the members of the clan have the permission to enter the Base (Unauthorized players shall enter only with the permission of the ‘‘Supreme Angel’’
The Clan house will be massive, and it will be suitable for PvP. There are few ranks, that I have made for the clan.

These are the ranks that exist right now: (I will add more, if there will be enough people in the clan)

-Supreme Angel
-High King
-Lord
-Elite
-Knight
-Assassin
-Slayer
-Recruit

I will have few backup managers, that will take care of the clan, when I’m not on the server. Everyone starts at ‘‘Recruit’’, and you get new ranks by gaining promotions. I have few ideas about how the promotions will work, but I’m going to work on that in the future.
All players, that have high clan rank, will have their own office in the clan base (Supreme Angel, High King, Lord).
I will be building the Base for atleast 1-3 weeks, before it’s fully ready. (note that it will be BIG so it will take quite some time)
Feel free to share your ideas, and leave your thoughts down to the comment section.
DavianMAX out!

1 Like

can we be allies

1 Like

I will have to think about that

1 Like

May i join the clan :smiley:
(IGN) Ztech
(Old clan) Cobalt rebellion & Legends of zerkies
(Skills) Being happy, Patience, Having fun, Helping other people, Building, PvPing.
May i join the clan :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, you may :smiley:

1 Like

I might join this cuz I am great at pvp although it will take some thinking

awesome name btw

I have decided that I will join (I will help build if you need it)

1 Like

Ok, Because of the Rollback, we have lost our main Base… I will have to rebuild it again, ALL over again.
I will need all help that I can possibly get, because I think I might lose my mind if I’m going to rebuild it all by myself. :confused:

1 Like

okay but Im not going to be able to help till 3:00 pm

1 Like

Ok ile help!

1 Like

Can I join the AOD
My IGN is “Awesomebeastly08”.
My skills are: helping, pvp(range), and building.
This is my first clan that I have tried to join.

1 Like

Yes, you can join.

1 Like

I would like to join

1 Like

Yeah, you can.

1 Like

Yay

1 Like

Can i join? My Ign in Jake7798 My specialty is Meele And Also Ranged. ( I Have Shroomite armor in my inv. With a Pulse Bow)

1 Like

were getting quite a few ppl:D

1 Like

Oh and can help make da new base? :smiley:

Can I*

1 Like

You should put all the names of the members of AOD!

1 Like

Yes he should >.<

1 Like

Yes Jake, you can join. Welcome to the AOD :slight_smile:

1 Like