The Art of Badges

This post is for - b a d g e - farming.

I will list the badges I don’t have and why-

qazwsxedcrfv

and
for some reason, this badge is glitched for me, TheGreatPapyrus (how are you doing?), and potentially others. DiscoBot wont reply when we do the commands (i think we are good enough at this forum anyways)

impossible to get (we could try to get this badge too

I missed my chance and now i cant get this badge (do the mods pick who get this badge or something?)

i could get this but im not moderator material (or admin level, or develeper level, or rofle level)

i mean i made a guide, and its pretty decent imo.

i will get this but it will prob take a year!

A list of anticipated replies to this post -

Q-But if we can just do this, badges are worthless
A-But literally no one says posts worth spamming due to the nature of posting here

Q-This is cheating, do this later, nerd.
A-This is like a small badge i need.

Q-Do you want to play Tic-Tac-Toe with me?
A-Yes, but only if your name is Lightsword.
-|-|-
-|X|-
-|-|-
Your turn @Lightswords (i pinged you so you notice because you are typing at the moment)

also, i would like to flag someone for a badge, but i think the ability to have regular is lost then, so can i flag a deactivated account in a REALLY old post (the ones where only mods have icons)

edit - turns out, it DOES affect it, so could i flag an old post?

5 Likes
0 | - | -
- | x | -
- | - | -

It’s rigged I tell you. Both this game and the month badge (i’m joking – I don’t know if it’s rigged.

@Solysis looks like a tie – nice I got a badge for this

5 Likes

My move -

O | - | -
- | x | -
- | - | O

5 Likes

I don’t have any of these badges either, except Licensed, which I did get

7 Likes

I have New User of the Month. Also, you know you can see more about the badge if you click on it, right?
Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 9.31.27 AM
Here’s an example. No, the mods don’t pick this person.
Oh yeah, I have Certified and Licenced as well. See, I accidentally custom flagged the post in the basic user tutorial, and so I had to restart the Tutorial. When I did !help, I learned about the advanced tutorial, so I did that one right after the first user tutorial.

6 Likes

No that counts as abuse of flags and I will warn you for it.

6 Likes

Overall I don’t see a point in this topic other than for spamming. I’d suggest participating in other topics that have an actual topic rather than spam

6 Likes

I agree, these random topics are with no real premise or weight are rather Annoying.

6 Likes

O | - | -
- | x | *
- | - | O
my move.

5 Likes

Oh, rip

my move
O | - | -
O | x | x
- | - | O

3 Likes

wasn’t i o… but i guess i’ll take x then – allow me to play the next few forced moves for you that would result in a tie :wink:

o | x | ~
~ | x | ~
~ | o | o

o | x | ~
~ | x | ~
~ | o | o

o | x | -
~ | x | ~
x | o | o

o | x | o
~ | x | ~
x | o | o

o | x | o
x | x | ~
x | o | o

o | x | o
x | x | o
x | o | o

ye made a blunder up there now that i reviewed it and now i regret showing this tie match lol

5 Likes

The more I read the more my heads hurt. What’s even happening in this post. Can someone explain to me in simple language and not fancy (hard) words.

6 Likes