Terrarian buff

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
Terrarian

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Buff both the base damage, and projectile damage.

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
Tested the damage with hybrid v hybrid. With both hybrid sets being Palladium Helmet and Chest, and crystal assassin pants. Even with that in mind, I found I was dealing about 65 damage with the actual yoyo and 35 with the projectile. Considering this, I think terrarian deals too little damage and could use a base damage increase.

[Anything else you would like to note]
The weapon is fun, it isn’t too spammy, it actually requires thought put into using so buffing it wouldn’t create a problem in my opinion.

:petfroge: Yeah, honestly I could see this weapon as a fun “high skill high reward” type weapon.

5 Likes

Yeah this weapon is very lacking in rewards for something that requires quite alot of skill to utilize correctly

My setup is very centered around melee/ranger, there is no reason i shouldn’t be doing good damage with this weapon, and especially since it takes practice to control it well

5 Likes

I think this weapon is already pretty good, but a small buff is fine.

4 Likes

Honestly it’s fine, I used to use it before it was nerfed and holy shit it was strong, fast 80-100 dmg with a lot of versatility, If it’s just something minor i’m fine with it but not too much

5 Likes