Terraria lost & found

In this topic I’ll be mentioning some items that are in the games coding but not in the actual game.
1. Unused mobs
1.white cultist archer

The White Cultist Archer is a Cultist variant that exists in Terraria’s game files, but never actually spawns.
2. Severed hand

Lots of terrarians was saying the it was supposed to be an enemy in the solar eclipse and it doesn’t spawn due to a bug.
3. Mini flow invader

It’s just like an invader but mini. That’s all
4. (I forgor his name :skull:) that guy that appears in the solar eclipse. This was his original design

5. Exploding snowman.

This enemy is supposed to spawn at the frost legion event with the other 3 snowmans. The sprite of the exploding snowmans changed.
2. Unused items
I’m not gonna say stuff for every item.
1.banner

The cultists banner. Also there are banner for the white cultist archer too.

Those are the little cell banner
2. The endgame stuff

The solare flare chainsaw and hammer and the stadust,vortex,nebula.
3.skull bow

The Skull Bow is an unobtainable bow. When hacked into the game, it fires like a normal bow.
4 . Bags

The game gives coins and the Usual cultist drops

The ogre and the dark mage loot bags. When defeated while in expert/master. They would drop thier bag while the old one’s army event.
5. Space warp ejector

Those green looking mines are the ammunition. It was supposed to drop when ko ing the ufo but it didn’t make it.
6. (The popular one) the first fractal

The ff was supposed to be the endgame sword but it wasn’t ready and the zenith become the end games sword. But the first fractal did insipred the terra blade and the code name for the zenith is , "the final fractal
7. Kabold dynamite backpack.

The Kobold Dynamite Backpack is an unimplemented item that resembles the dynamite backpack worn by Kobolds and Kobold Gliders. It only exists as an ID and image file in the game’s code.
8. Boring bow (@Hen-Ti for mention it)
Polish_20220818_212208375
The Boring Bow is an unimplemented item. It is only present as an ID and image in the game’s code. No stats, behaviors, or associated projectiles exist for this item.

Interestingly enough, there have been reports of players obtaining this item under the name “ItemName.BoringBow”. The circumstances of players obtaining it are always descriptive of major bugs which cause items to spawn
Also the bow is also from dd 2 and supposed to drop at the old one’s army event.
2.5 copy righted items (coming soon)
3.removed items (coming soon)
3.5 removed mobs/boss (coming soon)
4. Unused events (coming soon)
4.5. Limited event items (coming soon)
4.9 limited events mobs/bosses (coming soon)
Goal: 10 :heart:
Have: 6 :heart:

9 Likes

fun fact - in 1.4, they re-added the celestial drills as drills were alot more different then pickaxes then

7 Likes

Remember when grappling hooks dealt damage?

5 Likes

sometimes there are players using the first fractal on online servers with their corresponding attack mechanics

5 Likes

Boring bow is also a unobtainable weapon, apparently it was going to drop in the Old One’s Army. However it was scrapped during some point in development, but you can put it in a item frame. However the Boring Bow has no stats at all, making it a wasted inventory slot.

5 Likes

Also, the Terrablade came first -_-

5 Likes

No i don’t beacause I’m not am og

4 Likes

How were they different?

6 Likes

Anyways, if the post gets 10 :heart: I’ll know you guys want to see more and continue the post

6 Likes

Anyways here’s two items that may or may not if been related: The Scythe which was an unobtainable weapon. But sadly it was entirely removed in the 1.2.4 update. Next up the Soul Scythe it was a unobtainable weapon exclusive to the Desktop version. However it was removed entirely in the 1.2.2 update, and any attempt to spawn it would instead spawn a Red’s Potion. They could of potentially been related due to both of them being Scythes, and both are a reference to Soul Eater.

7 Likes

I know about them. They were removed for copy right reasons. This is the reason why I have a entire section for it.

6 Likes

8 Likes