Terraria 1.4.4

This is a recap for the new terraria update 1.4.4 anyways let’s get into it
1. Buffs for The Dark lance

The Dark Lance is a spear that can be found in Shadow Chests in the Underworld. It can also be found in the Obsidian Lock Box found in Obsidian Crates and Hellstone Crates.
2.Frost Brand

The Frostbrand is dropped by Ice Mimics in the Ice biome with a 31.67*19/60 (31.67%)chance. It is capable of autoswing.
3.Flairon

The Flairon has a 1/5 (20%) chance of being dropped by Duke Fishron. The Flairon is a launched flail, that, despite its appearance, is more similar in function to the Chain Knife, the KO Cannon, and the Golem Fist than a normal flail.
4.Scourge of the corruptor

Scourge of the corruptor will always found inside the Dungeon’s Corruption Chest in Corruption worlds
5.The star wrath

The Star Wrath has 1/9 (11.11%) chance to be dropped by the Moon Lord
2.The angler being useful for once.
The angler will now have a chance to give an extra furniture item and the odds of that will increase as u complete more quest.
3.U will be able to place mana stars and live crystals too

4. The the true Excalibur,The true nigts edge and the terra blade are being reworked

5. New slimes.

6. The dcu (drill Containment unit) is op

7. Rope is not annoying anymore.

8. New Items

1. New cart
  2. New set
  3. New moss
  4. For npc
  5. New pet(s)

9.almost every item will be 9999
    10. New liquid.
    I’ll recover the rest when my lazy mode turns off
6 Likes

Not to forget the new stack size of 9999

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that not every item will be 9999 but it would be op if the mana potions would be 9999

4 Likes

NIce my man just did scrrenshots of recent Chippys vid

Anyway, i like how everyone forgot about possible suggestion that maybe will give war table (from OOA) right-click buff for +1 sentry

4 Likes

I seriously was gonna say how I known the new things but I didn’t wanted to advertise so I didn’t include chippy also idk if anybody is watching my post because everybody knows everything already so yea

5 Likes

Either way, I love the content of this news. Tbh, I’m not updated to things in the update so, reading it here in forum helps. Btw, the station buff duration would be my favorite out of them all lmao

5 Likes

If u guys want to know more about 1.4.4 then I’ll update the list. Also I should mention my exam is going on right now so yea I’ll spent less time here too. @Aeis thanks for giving me courage to continue the leaks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

relogic took my suggestion to make a bee yoyo, apparently they accepted it without me knowing lmao.

5 Likes

2 lucky 2 be true

2 Likes

nah, watch all the changes, here’s a picture of my suggestion:

3 Likes

2 jealous 2 see

3 Likes

Hi are you excited?

2 Likes

Nope but losing my sanity because I can’t play on the server also I have exams and I have alot of pressure and it’s way harder then I my last class. I’m just thinking of life @GlasiaVD23

3 Likes

Holy fudge! You did that? I was thinking that adding bees on a yoyo would be a cool addition

3 Likes

Terraria in general needs more yoyos and feral claws to yoyo bag

4 Likes