Terraprisma hack

[1] Members name.
ray041081

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
no

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
Zombies

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

16:30 ET (UTC+8)

4 Likes

I already reported him but all said that’s invalid. I even reported for same - terraprisma

3 Likes

yea i saw ur post. in my case, the terraprisma was actually dealing damage to the zombies as seen in the video. That might just be a bug, but it looked like hacks at first lol

4 Likes

Its still round 3.

So if he has Terraprisma(weapon) at that point then he is hacking.

Unlike the previous report of him where it was invalidated because he was just “wearing” the weapons and is not dealing damage at all. (Idk what that actually is, maybe a texture pack smthin like that?)

4 Likes

As I told: same. It dealed damage

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.