Terraguy ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason

http://dark-gaming.com/ban/6080

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

Yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I used item duplication while playing on survival mode . I’m an active player of the dark gaming community. This community means a lot to me and i love playing zombies alot ,ever since I was banned, I’ve been missing everything in the server. sorry, I’ll never do it ever again.

3 Likes

@Madeira it’s been 3 days can you pls respond?

1 Like

As a self proclaimed active member, did you not find it in yourself to consider the possibility of your actions being against the rules? Regardless of if your activity is based on Survival, this particular rule you violated falls into the boundary of common sense - exploitation isn’t allowed. If you can’t take into consideration what may or may not be allowed, and commonly so, I don’t view you as someone who should be allowed access again easily.

Despite your claim, I haven’t managed to find any form of “activity”, at least in the shape of chat messages. This means that, as a member, the oldest message you sent was at 7:53 AM, which is conveniently you saying “hello, i’m new here” ~45 minutes short of your ban. This also means that you created an account and decided to exploit nearly straight off the bat of being able to play Survival.

A person I’ve never seen before, seemingly making an account and hopping straight into exploitation in Survival, doesn’t leave a good image. Because of that, why do you think I should trust you back on the server?

3 Likes

Actually I’ve been playing on the server for like 3 months and each time time i try to make an account it kept saying come back Tomorrow until it worked and i joined survival for the first time , I’m sorry for my actions I’ll make sure to read the rules and follow them , pls unban me i like the server alot

1 Like

Can you read over, and copy and paste the rule(s) you have broken from here?

2 Likes

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

3 Likes

You said you used item duplication. While Modified Client is what is in your ban link, if you duped, it would instead fall into the Exploits category, a different part of the rules. Can you find that that one and copy and paste it here instead?

3 Likes

#2 Bugs & Exploits

Exploitation of bugs or other unintentional mechanics is forbidden. Problems should be reported and should not be abused while they exist. Accounts that use bugs and exploits will be reset or suspended.

3 Likes

This appeal is accepted, and your ban has been lifted. Note that if you decide to break the same or similarly acted rules, a second appeal will not be considered.

3 Likes