Temporal leave

Lets say that i got on a pretty hard situation, So i will not gonna return till 2021-11-26T06:00:00Z

So here are some thibgs that i want to make know

First,if isn’t too much, @Solysis ,Could take the handle of my map upload?

Just make to be sure that if a zombies manager comes, Upload it to the pool but Replace the house beds with potted brimstone bush (ID 4903), that is pretty much all, Everything else regardin the map is ready

Seccond
Happy birthday Madofado!

So, I will be hopefully in a better situation in a few months,
Meanwhile have fun!, and Update the Torabi Calendar lol

9 Likes

I guess i could do it

when the zombies manager comes, ill ask him for help with my maps too (demigods land and sus map)

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that something’s wrong, hope you do okay. I can help with the zombies map if you need anything as well

6 Likes

Good luck with whatever you are doing, I honestly dont know what else to say since Solysis and Madofado (Happy Birthday btw) already offered their help regarding the map.

6 Likes

Also forget about the map @Solysis , i have read a little and seen that also its until goes gamemodes 2.0.0

Also if you want context about why i am here now lol, its because the conection is intermitent, here is a hurricane here (Hurricane rick (Damn rick astley, you just did a little trolling))and its almost done alredy, but it left damaged the wires and all the structure, They are testing it at this time, but they cut it again because there isn’t enought money, so… Uh hello there for 30 mins, Also

Happy birthday madofado!
Why didn’t you update Torabi’s calendar >:(

5 Likes

oh, ok

so when 2.2 comes out?

me?

3 Likes