Tell me the zombies map you think is the hardest

I think the crags map is the hardest there’s too much hellstone but it’s to make it a challenge I guess

7 Likes

well i appreciate the compliment, but I’d like @Eerie to explain the unholy, inhabitable, horrifying, deathly, lethal, terrible, horrid, putrid, absurdly difficult, mind-blowingly impossible abomination we know as Crimson Veins

7 Likes

I tried to solo Shadow’s Descent once and I didnt last till round 7…

9 Likes

I Agree🤝. I played crimson veins, fudging cool but incredibly hard to manuever around. Lots of mob spawns, you can be sure that your always gonna be surrounded from every corner.

7 Likes

crimson veins and winters howl

6 Likes

I’m so glad I haven’t played this map yet

5 Likes

the hell one is the hardest in my eyes
you cant even get to the summoner option unless you die

4 Likes

Every map that has to do with hell is very hard.

4 Likes

Someone has made harder maps than me? Maybe I need to dust off some of the old maps. Heaven’s Hell had parkour to get the “good” class, and if you failed you fall into a lava pit like in Shadow’s Descent.

Or the Knight’s Challenge where to get to each chest you needed to do parkour.

6 Likes

bewitched, i assume?

4 Likes

lookin’ forward to a Shadow’s Descent rework, you can now get to r12 pretty easily and farther if you have over five players

5 Likes

Well someone already made another variant of Shadow’s Descent, I’ve not really tested it though.

6 Likes

another shadow’s descent? need to try

4 Likes

Shadow's Realm of Death I guess it might be votable in-game, the layout in the picture looks very similar though, except it has platforms to get out of the lava, so maybe it’s actually easier.

7 Likes

Havent tried Crimson veins yet let me try it out

5 Likes

We do not need to greet rofle in this thread.

4 Likes

Because this thread is about telling what the hardest zombies map is; not greeting the owner

4 Likes

OK, Rofle and 2468. The hardest maps are for me those havong only ranger classes. I deleted the greetings as after @Parvilistic and @twofoursixeight corrected me.

4 Likes

Theres really nothing wrong on greeting people its just a way of saying hi plus it doesnt really affect the discussion

4 Likes

How would you react to my granny saying “Cryptic castle is the hardest zombie map of whole DG”?

4 Likes