Team Lovelybuns

This is the official thread for Team Lovelybuns. Our clan wages unceasing war against all evil clans, in an effort to make the server truly lovely. All verified users are free to join!

Members: Butt
Ragonoid2014
animatedgeek
kingsley2002

Allies: Rainbow Legion
Dark Zerkies

-Butt
3 Likes

I would like to join the lovelybuns clan. I would be honored to serve in this clan. Sir!

3 Likes

I hereby dub thee Sir RubberDuckyFoxtrot, of the Land of the Lovely.

3 Likes

It is an honor sir!

lol

2 Likes

I would like to join the clan team Lovelybuns!

2 Likes

Oh, HighLord of amazingness Butt, I would love to join your noble cause in the wonderful majestic Team Lovelybuns :smiley:

2 Likes

Team Bandits shall slay your clan cut your thoats then eat your buns EAT THEM!!!

2 Likes

Team Lovelybuns will fight to the death to keep our server lovely! Also, buns is not a reference to food! You are now our sworn enemy!

2 Likes

WE SHALL SLAY THIS CLAN AND PUT IT TO DUST XD

2 Likes

We must decline. Team Lovelybuns does not make friends with dark clans. We search to cleanse the server.

2 Likes

Uh… You specifically asked of we could be allies. Not acquaintances. We already are acquaintances. But Team Lovelybuns does not negotiate with dark clans such as the Shadow Lurkers. Let the clan wars begin >: D

2 Likes

Clan war begin lol!

2 Likes

can Lovely Buns and Zerkies become allies? ;D

2 Likes

Nununununununu

2 Likes

OUC will destroy all, turn your homes into corrupt chasms and biomes, and let our master, EoW, rule and eventually eat the world! Muhahahaha

2 Likes