Tasukete Kudasai

Can Anyone pls help me i am apparently Kicked in the Survival Mode bcz of no apparent reason :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (that i know of…) Pls Fix My issue i want to have fun in surv mode (i think imma rage bcz of master mode difficulty) TYSM for those who help me… :blush:

7 Likes

I believe you need to be a member to go in survival. There is no reason to only be banned there, so that must be the cause.

8 Likes

I’m already a member and i just tested just now but i cant go inside the game modes and pvp too but the item section i can go in

7 Likes

That would indicate you’re on a Journey Mode character, maybe just make a new classic one and login from there?

7 Likes

He isnt, i remember him saying that in the normal server where he originally asked but we werent able to solve it (other than maybe internet being weird or internet not letting him connect to survival’s ip)

7 Likes

Yeah i know, but it might just be a bug related to it, which is why I suggested a new character

7 Likes

Last week this heppeing twice to me and it make me a bit worry (btw i dont do anything and got kick)

7 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Tasukete Kudasai: I just came back rn and now it says : The Dimension you were in dropped the connection… (what is happening…) Btw is there an update?

5 Likes

Idk, just do rejoin again

6 Likes

Ye I’m trying to but I really can’t it just straight up kicked me out of the server…

6 Likes

its fixed now thanks guys :blush:

6 Likes

No problem…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.