Survival TrueSSC v1.3.0

Changes:

• Skeleton Merchant missing items
  • Fast stack crafting using safe/piggy bank/defenders forge / void vault
  • Fast stack crafting using safe/piggy bank/defenders forge / void vault and inventory
  • Crafting shouldn’t allow incomplete recipes
  • Etherian Mana is now deleted properly

Please note that Duke Fishron bags are sometimes now openable but it is not considered fixed because it will not allow drops that exceed a certain monetary amount.

5 Likes

This is just a vague idea, but maybe this monetary limit could be bypassed if the user had a Duke Fishron (or Moon Lord?) bag in their inventory in the last five or so seconds, and if the boss has been defeated previously in the world. That would require recording of boss kills without it resetting during the world regeneration, though.

3 Likes

It’s already fixed in the next update. I just had to find out what the actual maximum was.

5 Likes

Alright so, yesterday i found a bug, when you try to record a music on the music box, right after it turns into the biome music, the anti-cheat replace the recorded music box with a cleaned ones. (Sidenote: i was using otherworld music soundtrack)

5 Likes

Nice catch, didn’t consider music boxes.

4 Likes

Rofle we need some help here (if possible), our Moon Lord bags can’t open because of the anti-cheat, not even the Empress of Light bag can open, so if possible, can you come here and take a look at the situation please?

3 Likes

And i’ve found another bug, apparently you can’t use purification powder, and i don’t know if it’s an visual glitch but when you use the powder on the tortured soul mob to turn them into the tax-collector NPC, it turns into the tax-collector but you can’t collect the gold.

2 Likes

I can confirm this as I tried getting money from the Tax Collector yesterday. Clicking the option to get the money simply failed, and I didn’t receive anything.

On a different note, one I forgot to test/ask about, does Extractinator work?

3 Likes

Yeah it works, i tested with fossil blocks (trying to get the fossil armor) and it worked normally.

3 Likes

Tax collector was mentioned a long time ago in the first announcement: Live Systems Testing

Unlikely to be implemented until the end

4 Likes