Survival Meteorite Spawn First Night

PC/Mobile
Both

Dimensions or Services it affects
Survival

Your in-game account name
Solemn Statue

How often it happens
This bug occurred at the start of the Survival reset. The Eater of Worlds was dead before we fought any bosses. There was never a message showing it had been defeated nor spawned.

Any screenshots or videos showing the bug

7 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t call this a bug. You can simply refight him if need be. Plus, the server cant control where meteors fall

4 Likes

I don’t think Eater of Worlds is supposed to be dead at the beginning of the reset, so something went wrong.

5 Likes

There was a large amount of confusion when the meteorite fell. I reported it because I was accused of cheating.

5 Likes

I don’t think someone can do that… That would count as a false report

5 Likes

Its actually just people rushing Eater of worlds very early as soon as they get access to spike balls from the goblin tinkerer

They just cheese the boss fight with a special arena and get the loot pretty early, heck even before the first world regeneration of the cycle

5 Likes

I made the eow platform. No, we did not kill eow first night.

5 Likes

I think you should read my message again

5 Likes

Sorry, but as said in my original report, we had NOT fought the boss yet, nor did we have goblin tinkerer.

5 Likes

Oh perhaps the boss did get defeated but before the new cycle started, so the meteor fell when the world was fresh from the reset, this issue can happen too with npcs arriving despite their conditions not being fulfilled (but in the moment before the world reseted they did) an example is the Pirate npc arriving in pre hardmode and giving people access to the cannon

6 Likes