Survival golem altar theft/removal

[1] Members name.
DarkXD

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).
There isn’t a specific survival rule for this, but DragonDeeznuts was previously banned for logging off with the altar a couple weeks ago. It stops progression for everyone else.

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
Yes, most of the server was sitting around waiting for them to place it and they repeatedly refused or ignored, earlier Longo was holding it hostage for certain other drops.

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
Survival

**[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offense was made. (if this is a
server report)
multiple incidents from 12-14:00 UTC

4 Likes

They had the altar acc. to their speech.

3 Likes

I wasn’t there, but judging from their speech alone they didn’t exactly or directly ask for drops. They did ask for influx but that’s rather common since a martian invasion was also on at the time

4 Likes

Not that it matters much now, but I edited my post a few minutes later… I believe Longo had it for awhile too and was wanting a Seedler. All of that happened maybe half an hour before the references Glasia posted. He also placed it on top of his house like a trophy, but I managed to get him to move it.

I’d love to see that thing made unbreakable. Almost every week someone pilfers it for one reason or another just because they can. If it can’t be fixed, then a specific rule against that should also be made clear in the Survival rules, so that we can point to it when some idiot thinks they can just pwn it.

4 Likes

Could direct people to bump this suggestion:

or create your own suggestion where it cant be breakable at all

3 Likes

Corrections: I finally figured out how to log into Phase and went back through the chat log. It’s not giving me an option to link to a specific msg or time, or it’s not obvious how to do that other than more screenshots. Anyway Longo did nothing wrong, it was Berbus who made off with the altar first and planted it on top of his house way above spawn and wanting us to spawn golem there, which is against survival rule 10.7
This was at 4:10 PM EST - 11:10 AM UTC

Much later darkXD keeping altar possibly because they wanted a Seedler started at 6:52 PM EST - 1:52 UTC
Then at 7:09 PM - 2:09 UTC when it still wasn’t placed darkXD tried to act surprised that it was in their inventory. This was right before the chat screeenie I posted originally.

I’m assuming darkXD got a warning which is fine, I just didn’t want to falsely accuse anyone.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.