Survival availability

I’m on mobile and have logged in but cant go on to survival, is there a way to fix this issue

5 Likes

Strangely enough, Ive never run into this issue… What does it say? Does it say “Shifting to the Survival Dimension…” and doesn’t load?

3 Likes

On certain devices you cannot enter the survival dimension as it crashes your game. This is the same thing that has happened to me when I tried to join on my Iphone. I believe that if you are using an Android phone or something that isn’t an Apple Product you are able to join. Mobile is still sketchy on survival until it is fully updated to same version as PC

4 Likes

Thanks, shame I cant get terraria on my samsung, probably

4 Likes

Also does mobile ever catch up to PC in terms of updates or will I just never be able to play from my phone?

4 Likes

It likely will, it’s just behind because it wasn’t the first version of the game.

4 Likes

Phew, thanks guys, this is gonna help me from going insane, I really wanna play survival, any idea when mobile will catch up?

4 Likes

not sure. Currently the studio making it has all their efforts focused onto bringing console to the 1.4 era. Might be a couple of months

5 Likes