Suplerbz's Phase Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I do not know why I was banned, but I will assume all possible reasons. One was due to typing in all caps in one message and another is having an animated avatar that likely caused performance issues, especially if multiple messages of mine are on the screen at the same time.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
If it was due to these reasons, then yes. If not, then no, I did not break the rules knowingly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I believe the ban to be fair, even though I’m not fully aware of the reason as to why. I trust that the staff made the right decision.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I will be more careful and look over what I typed before sending, so I won’t accidentally send an all caps message. I will also stop doing things outside of what is intended. The animated avatar is something not directly obtained in settings, so I will stick to using static images in the traditional format. Regardless of what the reasoning is, I learned that I should be less reckless and think about the consequences of my actions and how it can affect others. This is mostly referring to the fact that talking about the ban caused others to be brought down along with me. I’m sorry for causing this whole mishap and I hope that I would at least know what I did wrong so this won’t happen again in the future.

6 Likes

Bumping to keep this open

4 Likes

Bumping again since I’m still actively waiting

4 Likes

Bumping because I’m waiting. Again.

4 Likes

I feel like this will take a long time for this to be looked over. I’ll just bump this one last time and make another attempt around 3-5 months from now.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.