Suplerbz's Helper App

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

Suplerbz

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalizations)

I would usually be on the server everyday from 23:30-1:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

I helped many people in the past on the server so being a helper wouldn’t be too different. I like to help people whether it be in my local community in real life or people online, so being a helper would be something I would enjoy.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

Yes, I will help others by stopping what I’m doing and help them to my fullest extent. After they have their problem solved, I’ll go back to what I was doing or see if anyone else needs help.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

I gathered an adequate amount of knowledge since I’ve been on the server for more than a year and frequent the forum and discord. I can answer most common questions related to items since I know where most of the items are in the items dimension and any other questions such as asking how to register or how to obtain crew.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

My name is Suplerbz (I have several names outside Terraria) and I’m a 19 year old living in California. Right now I’m a college student going for a degree in Computer Engineering with a rather questionable study and rest schedule. I’m currently re-evaluating potential careers so I’m not 100% certain what would I would do after college.

During most of my free time, I like to stay indoors and play video games such as Terraria, Apex Legends, and Titanfall 2 sometimes, chat on Discord, or watch on YouTube. When I’m not inside during my free time, I would take walks outside during the weekend at a nearby park.

7 Likes

Suplerbz has been a member longer than most people, and in that time, I’m sure he has gathered up tons of knowledge about the server. Being a moderately active person, it would be a good addition to staff to have him as a helper. +0.9

(If that’s not allowed then +1)

5 Likes

I’ve known Suplerbz for my entire time on DG (which i’ll admit, is fairly short). During this time, i’ve seen him answer a lot of people’s questions, and found that he’s rather willing to help out random projects on the server. Basically, he’s a rather nice guy and fairly helpful. I’d be more than happy to give him a +1 ;D

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen, he’s been taking time to help out with questions the best he can and consistently. +1 from me. :+1:

5 Likes

i think suplerbz would be a great addition to the dg staff team. cool dude +1

5 Likes

Suplerbz is a great guy, he’s friendly and approachable, would make a great addition +1

5 Likes