no.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

8 Likes

but why not.

8 Likes

9 Likes

get a better pc then jiji

11 Likes

The reasons as to why we should not unban chlorophyte arrows are:

1. They have an unfair area of effect, that takes away the fun of a certain area. Especially paired with accessories, weapons and armor such as Molten Quiver, Magic Quiver, any ranged damage emblem, Tsunami, and Orichalcum Armor; it makes playing against it really boring, and takes away the fun of free for all.

2. Although doing terrible damage (without an abundance of damage increasing accessories and armor), they take away the Solar Blaze buff that the Solar Flare armor set gives. This buff gives great damage reduction, and a longer dash. Many competitive PvPers use this armor, and when playing against Chlorophyte arrows in the free for all arena, the purpose of using this full set of armor is ruined.

3. It causes connection and framerate issues.

The thought that you would even try to propose such a silly and preposterous idea proves that you should stay in the Survival Dimension.

Sincerely, u0a -iwnl- & beetleeye1602.

11 Likes

i dont care, unban chloro arrows for the sake of trolling pvpers

16 Likes

this post is very bluepilled

11 Likes

no, i am very aware of the consequences but i want it unbanned anyway

14 Likes

The projectile amount and area of effect is similar to the christmas tree sword and North pole spear. That is why a ban of that projectile because of lag is ok.

And this is in the wrong category and does not follow the format:

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]

[Anything else you would like to note]

So we won’t consider this suggestion until it lands in the right category and follows the format.

9 Likes

Try making a chlorophyte arrow ban appeal lol

14 Likes

that is a good idea

13 Likes

Im totally agree with this,

Chlorophyte arrows were a very good part of the meta

Actually it was the 5th class of terraria,it causes RAM damage
In case you didn’t know, So this was a very good weapon againts any type of player, since no one uses RAM nowdays

Also it has a very good attack, it isn’t broken, and also it is green (green gud!!1!,)

Our experts in green agree that chlorophyte arrows are the best!, and it should be unbanned , Right madofado?
(Right madofado??? ._.?)

As a new player in pvp i want it back, its unfair that phammer exists, and this was our defense, (and also be gud to do a little troling, copper shortsword gang)

But the most important aspect, is that this deletes a type of arrow, exactly, A type of arrow! , i mean, hellfire arrow know what means this, Its like deleting a entire person!, that is not fair, and i have alredy enought statements,there is no more reasons why it has to be unbanned1

You have my +10 (that exist right?, rofle once got a +10 so this is legal)

12 Likes

Rumors on discord are going and say that this suggestion was a joke because it is in off topic.

10 Likes

insert cat eating popcorn .gif

12 Likes

Oh it got banned… FINALLY

10 Likes

Here:

7 Likes