[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Unban the weapon.
Do around 34 base damage.
Maximum damage: 30
Minimum damage: 6
[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
The star wrath is banned even though it can be used as a slightly bulky wallpierce. The weapon is not very spammy either unless you are a newbie. It can make for a bulkier alternative to the Blizzard Staff.
[Anything else you would like to note]
I like this weapon, and I hope that it can be used. There are no other melee weapons that share this mechanic other than the Starfury, but you need to aim extremely precisely to get the most out of that weapon.
There are a lot of reasons why this isn’t really a good idea.
- A lot of new players use this, and even if it was relatively balanced it would be spammed all the time once they figure out their Zenith doesn’t work but this does.
- These statistics are basically a better Blizzard Staff.
- This isn’t really necessary because Blizzard is spammy enough already.
- The mass amount of projectiles that this produces might cause a lot of lag, especially if 3-4 players are spamming it.
Star Wrath can be a “decent” wallpierce similar to blizzard staff, but it has two problems:
- Too much projectiles (three per click)
- Projectiles roam around infinitely
This makes it not suitable for this job, but also easily spammable, even if you give it really low damage it’s gonna be hard to balance it against other options, blizzard staff in difference to it is limited by mana.
And even if you want wallpierce on melee, there’s enough options, Flying Dragon, Solar Eruption, Terrarian, etc. There’s no point in unbanning it if it’s impossible to balance.
Even if it were to get unbanned i’d see it doing even less damage because of how much space it takes over due to the amount of projectile’s produced, and the fact that star wrath projectile’s are much larger and can take over larger areas than blizzard staff can
Yeah im not for this unban
I made said damage values slightly lower to make it more balanced
Yeah but bringing it much lower’s gonna make it quite unviable, having it anything half decent for a weapon similar to blizzard staff would make it far superior to an already good weapon, unbanning this is quite uneccesary and finding balanced stats for this thing is rather difficult