Staff Process Changes

A change is going to be made in the Staff Process above Helper. The major reason for these changes is due to the now working Time Statistic. This will measure exactly how much time you have spent fairly active on the server. Note that AFK activity is collected in a separate variable that currently is not saved to the DB.

Firstly, the Staff Contracts will stay and I’m going to make them more flexible for the Staff that are taking them, but they will still have a specified quota for time. Staff Members will be required (Mod+ unless ThePunisher opts-in for this process) to use a web page to ‘start a session’, and in order to complete the session, they will need to meet the quota. Once the quota time is met, the Staff Member can then ‘End Session’ and the session time will be officially counted as part of their contracts quota. The reason for the session is because I do not want Staff Members spending 5 minute chunks on the server with huge breaks between; this is not an effective way to Moderate and Administrate. The sessions will only accept 15 minute intervals as ‘official’ time. If you complete a session, and you spent 18 minutes on the server. Only 15 minutes will be submitted as apart of your contract quota.

Secondly, Moderator and Administrator Applications are going to be trashed as apart of the process. I essentially mean that you will not apply for these positions anymore. You will spend time as a Helper, and your Manager ThePunisher (at this time) will recommend a few (depending on how many we have) Helpers for the next position. Training will have an official document of procedure and ThePunisher and I will be the ones who will be able to train you. After you have been trained, a trial period and contract will be presented. After completion of this trial period and contract, an official status and contract will be given. A Similar thing will apply for becoming an Administrator. However, the process will vary depending on the positions we have available.

The Formats for Administrator and Moderator will be removed. Crew requirement for Helper will stay. However, the methods of obtaining Crew are now vaster. Crew can be obtained via Verification through Steam, Donation of at least $3 (You will get to keep the Credits) or a total of 9 Upgrade Points (which you will not be able to spend) stored on your account. 9 Upgrade Points = 45 Levels.

4 Likes