Srry for the accidental exploit

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Nope i did not read the rules when i started playing

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes it was fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I love playing on dark gaming survival its the only mode that i want to play when i started playing

5 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

You seemed to have edited the question where there was a problem, but didn’t actually fix the issue. Try looking at the question itself more closely.

5 Likes

Is it the ban link?

5 Likes

No, the ban link and Q1 are completely different from the one I’m referring to.

5 Likes

I seems fix i think

5 Likes

I don’t see a single thing that has changed. Did you actually edit it? Could you look closely for an inconsistency regarding the questions (not the answers)?

5 Likes

No, nothing’s changed still.

Just to remind you, the issue in particular is with Q2. Not the contents, just Q2 (and the lack of space after the question you gave for Q2.) You have to edit it.

4 Likes

It seems that you edited it, but instead of making it bold you just removed the asterisks.

5 Likes

Now it’s almost fixed; I did mention a lack of space after Q2’s corresponding answer.

5 Likes

Is it done

4 Likes

Where did you get your copy of the game? Did you install it from the Google Playstore or iOS Appstore, or did you pirate it?

5 Likes

Idk what the pirate ur talking about btw

5 Likes

The last one that i used for the god mode is google too but this time its not the same

5 Likes

I download it at google since am broke

4 Likes

“Pirating” is when you download a copy of something from online instead of paying for it then downloading it from an actual store. Does that make any sense to you?

Also, it is known that there are cracked versions of the game online that had been modified to give people godmode cheats beforehand. Were you aware of this?

4 Likes

So how do i exactly get unban;-;

4 Likes

You just respond, that’s it

4 Likes

I think i gotta wait until i can join the server

4 Likes