Spectre Staff Buff

Spectre Staff

I want its velocity and damage doubled.

Why? It’s barely used anywhere, and it’s one of those hidden gems that isn’t used in pvp at all.

I really like this thing, and I hope future generations of pvpers get to destroy me with it! :smiley:

4 Likes

Jokes aside, this would be way too overpowered. It would basically be a mini-gun sniper.

^double this.

6 Likes

NATE!!

Hi, do you remember me from early 2021?

5 Likes

Ok…

Im not any pvper, or something

But you can’t just ask to a weapon to be increased damage from 85 to 170

And to that the extra speed? That is gonna be a literal oliberator, even if a damage cap is added

And also as far im aware, Isn’t diamond staff the same?, double velocity (60) DMG 69, so …

5 Likes

Damage cap 0, velocity cap 0. Problem solved.

5 Likes

No, That would be extremely OP, there’s already weapons that are like Spectre Staff (Diamond Staff, Unholy Trident, Crystal Serpent, etc.) that are viable.

Just absolutely no reason to buff it.

5 Likes

Alright, you’ve got a good point.

5 Likes

Omg nate is alive
But bruh, it has already high damage and doesn’t have a cap, meaning its damage can reach to points of MADNESS if the mage damage is maxed out
It doesn’t need a buff

6 Likes

well thats two disagreements at this point id just like people not to look at this lol

5 Likes

well bruh of course I remember you I never forget- some say I’m like an elephant with PvP issues

5 Likes

no purpose to this, there’s a lot of alternatives that do the same thing as a modest speed modest velocity damage dealing mage weapon.

3 Likes