Spectral Magic

This is my new clan this is a start up clan as you would have guessed but ye this is my clan so join and I have also added clan ranks which aren’t official for others clans but its just to spice it up this no invite clan

List O Members: None

List O Clan Enforcers : None

List O Clan Leaders : Wapapapapapow, Migle

Allies Of Tis Great Clan: Cobalt Rebellion

Enemy’s Of Tis Great Clan:

This Clan Has A New Name It Is Spectral Magic.

We Are Now Colour Coded Either Black Or Grey

1 Like

-_- we are official clan rivals (along with RL) [but still friends :D]

1 Like

ok but can we change from rivals to neutral please

1 Like

im sorry but i have no further interest in the RL or any of its allies which i now is derastically not in my favour but i need to learn how to authoritrises over clan members for several reason (not atol related to my rank). + i need to work on my confidence to be a leader. so im afraid its gonna be a [colour=red]NO![/colour] (evil)

1 Like

wapa what’s the point there is already rainbow legion!

1 Like

i know right? AND he made this cuz he wants power but…well this was not a good idea.

1 Like

no I made it to get people to join this then join rainbow legion its called a feeder clan

1 Like

this is a new clan now

1 Like

Yo Wapa! can I join?

1 Like

yes you can

I make thee migle a enforcer of tis great clan

1 Like

Can you stop talking like an 8 year old with down syndrome?

1 Like

wow offensive my little brother exactly

1 Like

Form a complete sentence and get back to me.

1 Like

I am really offended and ok I will stop then if u stop being offensive

1 Like

Once again, learn how to speak English and try again.

1 Like

I now Promote Migle to co-leader

1 Like

Leave off mate! Your are the one who needs to mature, being that pedantic that you have a go at your brother because he uses normal english that people use when at a keyboard!

Leave off mate! Your are the one who needs to mature, being that pedantic that you have a go at your brother because he uses normal english that people use when at a keyboard!

1 Like