/spawn Command

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
/spawn

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Make it usable while in PvP but with a cooldown

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
There’s very much no way to get in the PvP spawn without relogging, so if you wanna maybe take an small break or duel someone in the warps you can just /spawn

[Anything else you would like to note]
If /spawn was usable it would be easily usable to PvP log, so the idea is to make it usable again but with a cooldown of 5-10 seconds before it teleports you so it can’t be easily used to PvP log

Currently, I think the plugin prevents you from teleporting at all. Right now the default way /spawn works is by teleporting you, so there might have to something else as a workaround, unless you were to remove the plugin and allow other methods of teleporting.

5 Likes

Maybe could work if the command kills you?
(Well, supocing that there isn’t another way)

6 Likes

Could steal Minecraft’s “Combat Timer” concept where you can’t teleport away if you’ve been hit in the last 5-10 seconds

7 Likes

I think this would be the best compromise, given that Spectator Mode already seems to have some kind of combat tag timer to it.

7 Likes

I agree with what Tejd and Truthful have stated, mapping /spawn to the same cooldown spectate has would be a phenomenal idea, alongside /warp and similar.
I’ll mark this as accepted for now, it will be marked implemented once complete.

6 Likes