Sort of back, anything interesting happened while I was gone?

Been dead in the server for a very long time now and title says it all

10 Likes
  • Server host being moved from Canada to EU.
  • New PvP FFA arena, shitty Halloween arena though
  • Glasia became mod, outrage ensued, then left for college lmao, but not before upsetting everyone by pinging the discord server’s member role.
  • TIME in dtp has been changed to METALS and now give you dp (you cash them in by deleting/trashing them, yes really)
  • Kishou became PvP Manager (so does Big Russ but he’s inactive now)

There’s likely many MANY more funny events I’m forgetting but these are the most notable for me and thus the ones I can think off the top of my head.
Hope this helps.

12 Likes

There’s also some more forgettable things like the forum being more sidebar-oriented and the server updated to 1.4.4.9 and some other things.

6 Likes

i like how you ignored pwrwq getting mod, then unmod, and then me becoming one too

6 Likes

Congratulations

6 Likes

i was briefly a mod then after mod abuse i got demoted less than 2 weeks later

7 Likes

literally nothing significant

6 Likes

because rofle said something about you possibly abusing the power?

5 Likes

And I returned after a year!

5 Likes

Same, except I was gone because of a forum ban but then came back out of nowhere and then appealed my in-game ban.

5 Likes

I deadass forgot you are a mod :skull:

7 Likes

wasnt the server in texas?

pretty sure the outrage happened after the ping (also the ping make durtle limit @member pings even more

welcome back ser ^w^
but on the topic of news:

• Custom Mob waves got slightly more progressed
    Mob Configurations (Custom Mob Waves Stage 2)
  • New maps: Candyland, Untimely Exploration
  • Zombies is updated to 1.4.4 (meaning you can use things like echo paints, but not in Build itself. you gotta go to the map builder lobby, edit it, then get a /save mod to save it
5 Likes

The ping was just a funny thing that happened from an already funny person.

Glasia becoming mod however was something nobody really wanted because of his history of ruthless minimodding and reports. He was unpredictable and many people were against it.
The news of his promotion sent everybody into a frenzy in both DG and many other Terraria related servers.

7 Likes

wait glasias promotion was that big even in servers outside of terraria? damn

5 Likes

arent you kinda exaggerating this situation? frenzy seems too much, unless there was some significant amount of bullying against glasia, WHICH WE SHOULD NOT CONDONE.

6 Likes

Glasia moderated so hard that no server member could really survive. Glasia was moderating stupendously crazy and it was just too much. If you were caught doing something bad, then bam. Banhammer.

5 Likes

Many people were livid at the news. I don’t feel calling it a “frenzy” was too much in describing the community’s response.

I never mentioned bullying in my explanation lmao.

6 Likes

Tf Nether is Moderator?

6 Likes

yes that is true

5 Likes

wait im curious do u have any egg samples?

4 Likes