Sorry for being ignorant

Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/4269

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Sometimes I was toxic when I played pvp usually when someone criticized my play style I also criticized some game modes and wrote why I didn’t like them sometimes unpleasantly

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think if it was fair why sometimes it was very toxic I apologize to all those people I criticized

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I love this server I have been playing it for a year now and I spend a lot of my free time on it I would also like to apologize for the times I go into another device when I got banned I was confused and The first thing that occurred to me was to enter with another device to ask for help or find out the reason for the ban. Excuse me if it is not understood or it is very poorly written, I am Latino and I am using the translator to to write. Again I would like to apologize for all the mistakes I had. I write this after seeing the reasons for my ban The appeal of the ban was my fault after the ban try to enter another device to ask for help or ask The other reason i designed permanent buffs is impossible for me why im a phone gamer if at some point i use a mod menu for anarchy servers but i never use it for pvp still If at any time I use it I apologize I enjoy clean pvp thanks for reading

7 Likes

After seeing my ban houses I edited my apology explaining but I don’t know if it was edited so I put it here. The ban appeal I did and I apologize the first thing that came to mind after seeing the ban was going into another phone to apologize or help. The other cause that I read was that it had permanent buffs in pvp that is impossible for me that I play in Mobile. Once I used a mod menu to to be immortal in an anarchic server if at any time I use it in pvp I apologize I love pvp and the truth is I don’t think I have used permanent buffs thanks for reading and sorry for the inconvenience

6 Likes

the server lets me enter now but I don’t know if I was unbanned or for some reason it lets me enter I would like to know if they already gave me permission to enter

6 Likes

You are missing a space between the answer of Q2 and Q3.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

You do not have permission to enter just yet, this would just count as ban evasion again so please restrain from doing this.

6 Likes

it is fixed

6 Likes

I have not done it, I am waiting to see how my ban ends and if it is not resolved, I will simply stop playing on the server

6 Likes

Hi, is there any news?

6 Likes

This ban appeal has been denied due to 66 (and possibly more) accounts of ban evasion.

7 Likes