SomeBloke's Helper Application

Q1. What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is SomeBloke.

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I play at daytime weekly around 12:30 Am to 6:30 Pm .

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?
I have a lot of free time and, I spend a lot on the server so, I want to help people on the server because I see a lot of new players.

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
It depends if I’m helping someone I will make the other wait so I can finish with him, but if I’m just playing I could leave what I’m doing to help them.

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes I might have no knowledge about glitchs and how to fix them, but I have a good amount of knowledge.

Q6. Tell us about yourself?
My in-game name is SomeBloke and, I’m 16 years old I live in Egypt I have been playing Terraria for a long time and, I have been playing on the server for a good amount of time and, I have a lot of free time and I like to play on the server so, I wanted to try and help new players on the server because I only play on this server and I see a lot of new comers struggling so that’s it.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, you don’t seem to know how to write more than one sentence properly. Remember a requirement for applications is:

Your spelling is fine, but when you write more than one sentence it becomes harder to read because you don’t connect them very well.

3 Likes

ok thanks for the feedback

3 Likes

so it’s denied right

3 Likes

Not necessarily. But it seems like English isn’t your native language. You need to be able to explain things to people in English properly. If you can’t improve how you structure your sentences and paragraphs, then it will most likely be denied.

Best I can give you is an example, but really you need to be able to do this yourself:

This would be better in English as something like (and don’t copy this, you need to format it properly in your own writing style):

It depends. If I am helping someone already then I will tell them that they must wait until I’ve finished helping someone else. However, if I am just playing normally, then I will stop what I am doing to help anyone who needs help.

Notice:

• It’s not one sentence - your sentence goes on too long without anything to break it up, this either means your sentence is too long so you need to use full stops, or you need to use something else to break up the flow
  • The longest sentence (the last one) uses a comma to help with flow

This isn’t a perfect example, but you can see the difference. If you can achieve this kind of writing in your application, it stands a better chance.

3 Likes

yes english is not my native language so i find it hard to do full stops and commas so i try my best so i will try and improve it

3 Likes

i worked a bit more on it so i hope it’s better

3 Likes

Closing because it failed to accrue enough +1’s.

3 Likes