So I need help

After 1 day ill afk for 3 weeks. So is there way to save my buildings without joining or i must give someone account?
P.S. I know that after 7 days buildings not expire, just let to change for other people. But anyway i don’t wanna that

3 Likes

What do you mean by buildings? In Build? The Build dimension doesn’t reset regularly at all (as far as I know) and only Survival resets every week. Unless the entire Build dimension is for some reason chosen to be reset on your absence, there isn’t any way to save your buildings that you would need here. People who grief your builds would still be banned, there is no difference on their date of creation or whether you are inactive or not.

3 Likes
  • the grief could be easily fixed by mods
3 Likes

Yes, but all will able to change my buildings

3 Likes

That is always true, but griefing will still be reset. I don’t really see what you mean; even if someone griefs and nobody notices, when you return it can still be reset.

2 Likes

You could ask a staff member to region your builds.

4 Likes

No care, because i sick I’m still here. I’ll try to get map builders for @Madofado, @Solysis , @Eerie
and me ofc.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.