Skemor's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason I don’t have a link but here is an image posted from another thread if that’s ok.
Link: https://dark-gaming.com/ban/5775

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was a very salty person and I insulted some people

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I don’t think anyone should deserve such hateful comments, the whole purpose of this server is for players to have fun, not argue and fight with each other

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I have been reflecting on myself for the last few hours, and now I understand why I got banned, and I will not make those careless decisions again. I learned that this servers purpose isn’t to see who is the best and look down on others, but most importantly to play and get along with other people online.

6 Likes

@Madeira are you ready yet?

8 Likes

Still waiting for a response.

8 Likes

Please hurry, my friend is expecting to play online with me tomorrow.

8 Likes

Can you read over, and copy and paste the rule(s) you have broken from here?

4 Likes

#2 Spam - Caps

Full Caps, repeated use of caps and mostly caps is not tolerated in the chat. It is not needed in anyway and is seen simply as spam. The same conditions apply to use of Caps as other types of spam.
Acceptable: Make sure that you DO NOT take it off until the end.
Unacceptable: MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT TAKE IT OFF near the end.

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely, and may not be used against someone.

These are the rules I broke

4 Likes

This appeal is accepted, and your ban has been lifted.
Due to how common rules against toxicity are enforced on a variety of activities, with the reasons behind so being obvious, I’d expect that you’d understand why it’s no different for this server. Because of that, I hope there’s no future violations regarding this rule, and in the event that there are, a second appeal will not be considered.

5 Likes