Skeletron + Dungeon Guardian Bug "Survival World"

1. Bug on any device.

2. Just anoying.

3. That on val.

4. Random

5. No screenshots and videos.

Ok so sometimes when i was going to kill Skeletron he just despawned after summon.
When he despawned dungeon getting very strange. When you going into the dungeon you hear jungle surface soundtrack and you cant destroy blocks in dungeon but you can put it. Btw in dungeon can spawn Dungeon Guardian which does no damage. That bug only for 10 - 30 seconds.

Now about very rare bug with Dungeon Guardian. When i was farming Dungeon Guardian i always was making conveyor for fast escape from dungeon. But when i was building it i fell down in Dungeon Guardian spawn zone. I was think that i will die but… He didnt spawned?
Then after 6 - 10 seconds Dungeon Guardian came but he was very slow but he was turning head very fast. That all what i can say about that bug.

3 Likes

Weird. Is it on dg survival? Also leave format pls

2 Likes

Yes it on survival. And wdym left format?

3 Likes

Leave this:
PC/Mobile

Dimensions or Services it affect

Your in-game account name

How often it happens

Any screenshots or videos showing the bug

2 Likes

But i already did it. Lemme put numbers if you want

3 Likes

Leave text and answer downer

2 Likes

I don’t think this is out of the ordinary, sometimes DG comes fairly slowly compared to other times.

This is probably just lag, unless you have dodge accessories or are hacking.

What do you mean by this? Skeletron despawns at daytime, but that doesn’t unlock the dungeon. The jungle soundtrack probably just meant there was a jungle biome nearby (sometimes it takes a while to switch music). I don’t know what you mean by not being able to destroy blocks, unless you’re trying to break something that your pickaxe can’t mine.

It sounds like you are just laggy or maybe took a few seconds to reach you. This is pretty vague, I don’t know if you’re talking about a bug or just some things that happened confusingly.

2 Likes

I don’t think this is out of the ordinary, sometimes DG comes fairly slowly compared to other times.

I was telling about Dungeon Guardian speed, not about hes spawn time.

This is probably just lag, unless you have dodge accessories or are hacking.

When i was testing that glitch i was without accessories or armor that can block damage.

What do you mean by this? Skeletron despawns at daytime, but that doesn’t unlock the dungeon. The jungle soundtrack probably just meant there was a jungle biome nearby (sometimes it takes a while to switch music). I don’t know what you mean by not being able to destroy blocks, unless you’re trying to break something that your pickaxe can’t mine.

1. Skeletron was despawned after summon when it was just start of the night. And i was telling about not dungeon where you can open golden chests and farm mobs, I was telling about entrance of the dungeon where you can go without beating skeletron.

2. Jungle was not nearby dungeon, it was at other half of the world.

3. I had adamantite drill when i was testing the glitch and when my friends was in dungeon they was not able to destroy blocks too.

Im telling about bugs in dungeons that really bugs. Im always looking what nearby dungeon, where is dangerous zone in dungeon, where is glitched blocks.

Im sorry but im not agree with you. But if you will find something in my post again then pls tell me, it will be useful for future test.

Oh and im sorry if somewhere i was rude with your comments.

2 Likes

That is what I meant too.

This sounds like an actual bug, although I have no idea why you wouldn’t be able to break it.

2 Likes

1. I had adamantite drill when i was testing the glitch and when my friends was in dungeon they was not able to destroy blocks too.

It can be bc fps is slow on server, but my friends that was testing this glitch too said that they have that glitch with blocks too. So here i can be not right.

I was telling about Dungeon Guardian speed, not about hes spawn time.

Dungeon Guardian had slow speed bc fps is slow, but again, i can be not right too.

3 Likes

How do you quote? Why not just select text and then press button

3 Likes

Idk how to do this.

3 Likes