Sign the petition to make :InvisiAmogus: an actual emoji

sign the petition, join us we will make the :InvisiAmogus: happen.

8 Likes

I would just say “No” But the forum guidelines doesn’t allow me

So

In my perception of the things, i think that this idea will not be suitable for the future, thus can do several damage to other people , at the physical and psycological areas, and the use against their own will of the individual with the nickname Invisolation (Know as Invisi)

Rather than adding this emoji,i would suggest strongly taht please join the anit-Amogus cause, we are developing a cure for the known, Amogus-16, A terrible disease that is affecting the world, and its planning to destroy it as the world that we know

Here are the details about this terrible disease and very usefull tips that will help you to don’t get infected, or to get recapasited from it, and also useful tips to distingish it

(I do not own the vide, just sharing it as a fun content, not as advertising)

5 Likes

I’m not going to sign it. Even if I wanted to, with the way my change.org account is set up, I’d end up showing my full name. On a petition for something else, I’d be slightly more okay with it, but given that I highly doubt others outside of this small community would see it… yeah, no, I wouldn’t be comfortable signing it.

5 Likes

:-1: Because this is a Terraria server forum.

5 Likes

:-1: Because this is an Off-Topic post.

…besides, the emoji’s for discord.

4 Likes

omfg yes!!

5 Likes

dont please

4 Likes

he mean discord

4 Likes

i am signing this imedeatly

5 Likes