Several questions regarding zombies maps

Not really sure if this is the place to put it, but here goes.

1. Are maps required to have borders?

2. Is it possible to have a modified class chest that branches off from the original one?

3. Can certain chests be locked until a specified round?

4. Can there be modified weapons?

5. Can map makers decide which mobs spawn and where?

6. Are traps allowed?

2 Likes
  1. Not required but recommended, lest the flying mobs go too far and the round is unendable, maybe use echo blocks for open maps
  2. Not sure what you mean
  3. no
  4. yes
  5. where - yes, no which
  6. I suppose so
4 Likes

Regarding Question 2. My guess is that White was asking if it’s possible to make a class that, with enough points, can be upgraded into a different class.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, because I highly doubt that I’m correct.

4 Likes

Can people play golf in a zombies map?

Also I think that White means that when u choose this class, theres another class chest taht u can choose, but only cuz u chose this class.

And I might test if u can activate switches in a lobby. A switch is currently in my map cryptic castle, just have to add it to zombies.

3 Likes

Thanks!

These are right

Also one more question
What happens to people who fall off an open map? Is it possible to put their revive point on the last block they were on?

3 Likes

That would be ideal but I wouldn’t rely on that existing because it doesn’t at the moment.

In regards to the class, there’s no branching classes either.

4 Likes

Golf in a zombies map? Shouldn’t we just add golf maps yems

2 Likes

Golf without having to worry about some person dropping down on you while swinging an influx waver or having a horde of zombies trying to rip your face out is rather boring

2 Likes

Also, is it possible to make an items name different but it still be an item? For example :

Weapon Chest 1 :
Lunar Wrath

(gotten with /sitem lunar flare -d 1000)

2 Likes

Doesn’t exist right now.

4 Likes

Is there a max limit that zombies maps can be? Also, is there a max number of zombie spawns that there can be? Cuz zombies can really lag out at times.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that there’s a set amount of zombies that spawns every round, and that zombie spawns just scatter them equally. But eh it’s just a guess.

2 Likes