Servers Updated to support 1.3.0.7

The servers have been updated to support 1.3.0.7.

The reason I am posting this thread is because somethings have been taken out. The WorldRefill has not been put back in (I don’t use it that much, so I didn’t manually update it). RegionFlags also encountered an issue and has been temporarily removed. This means there are no forced pvp regions and such. I have made no further tests.

Furthermore, an attempt to put Permabuffs in was made, but an error occurred. I will soon look into these issues.

1 Like

Rofle big news about linux

In parallel, as many of you know, a portion of the team - headed by @Skiphs - has been pursuing the development of Terraria for Mac & Linux. Our initial plan was to have this out during the month of July. However, as we have delved deeper into these ports - coupled with seeing how helpful the community can with finding issues/bugs - we have decided that we will conduct our first ever Open Beta around the Mac and Linux versions of Terraria!

Do note that this will not likely become our new “way” of primary testing. We figured this made a lot of sense given that there is no new content to hide (1.3 is already out), and there are simply more Mac and Linux players in our community than we could try to pull together ourselves. So, we call on you - our amazing fans - to help us finish these out!

1 Like

RegionFlags and Phase were updated and are now back in.

1 Like