Server Rules

Hello all! I saw there was no list of rules written for the server yet, so I figured I’d do it here and now.

Although we try to keep our Terraria server as free and open as we can, there are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow:

Spamming: First offense: Warning
Second offense: Mute/Kick
Third offense: Kick/Ban
Fourth offense: Ban

It’s usually pretty obvious when someone is trying to bother others as their only intent. Typically random repeated messages such as wkjabvbjhrbakfw can count as spam if they appear 4-5 times in the course of a few seconds.

Griefing: First offense: Ban

Remember, Moderators and Admins, some people are just destroying/modifying their house. Please do at least a little interrogation before banning someone for simply removing a few blocks. If someone has griefed 10+ blocks, then it is acceptable to ban them.

Having an offensive name: First offense: Warning/Mute
Second offense: Kick with reason “Unacceptable Name” or any similar reason
Third offense: Ban

Any names involving racial slurs or discrimination of any kind will have two warnings before a permanent ban.

Profanity: First offense: Warning
Second offense: Kick
Third offense: Ban

Staff members, please be sure to be lenient on this one. Swearing IS allowed, just start to warn someone if they’re either directing foul language at a specific person in an offensive way, or just swearing excessively.

In general, just use common sense while roaming the server, and you should be just fine. Thanks for reading!

And remember, anything else that happens in the future that us admins do not think should be allowed will be punished as we see fit, and set as a precedent for any future cases.

Sorry, that’s all I have for now :stuck_out_tongue: I will be frequently updating this page, so check back in a few days.

2 Likes

The second offense for spamming should be mute and if they leave hey will be muted longer then he third offense is kick

2 Likes

sounds good

2 Likes

Third should be kick

2 Likes

People shouldn’t be have to be warned 3 times before being banned. Twice is enough.

2 Likes

Sounds good.

2 Likes

Nuuuuuu Nu Nu Nu Nu nunununu Nu?

2 Likes

Nuuuuuu Nu Nu Nu Nu nunununu Nu…

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

When checking for grief, make sure you look back to when people placed those blocks and you don’t accidentally ban the wrong person.

2 Likes

Also oly use a radius of 150 OR lower. No higher than 150

2 Likes

says you…

rofl said you used infinite radiused rollback…

sometimes

2 Likes

DAT wa befor

2 Likes

haha righhht

2 Likes

The rules regarding chat already exist. They just weren’t reposted. But I now have reposted them : Chat Rules

3 Likes

i think if people grief as like, maybe 20 blocks on a big base maybe like talk to them and try to see what happened. If you cant tell if they’re telling the truth have them talk to me. For me it’s easy to tell when someone’s lying. Also I might not have time some days because I have a daily uploading youtube channel for minecraft along with school and basketball practice but i can be on from 3:00 to 8:00 PM. I need 8:00 because of school to wake up early. School comes first!

2 Likes

Griefing is an automatic ban you don’t talk to them. Over that many blocks you ban them. This rule will not change.

2 Likes

Is it 10+ blocks for it to be considered grief or 5+ blocks?

2 Likes

I just like true justice…

2 Likes

If someone griefed 10+ blocks… you aren’t going to go find them you would lose track. you roll them back and ban. Everyone who plays multiplayer knows that griefing is an auto ban.

2 Likes