Server needs a good reboot?

REMOVE THIS ENTIRE NOTICE WHEN YOU HAVE READ IT:
Mention where relevant:

• PC & Mobile
  • Survival
  • Khaladin. :slight_smile:
  • Just once-ish?
  • Don’t know really how to screenshot something that’s not there?

Okay so. It’s not the biggest thing in the world. But we on survival had summoned an eclipse to do a little farming. When it first happened, everything seemed normal. But after a few minutes into the farm, mothron stopped dropping items at all. For everyone in survival. Not just me. We killed a lot of them too. It appears only gold was dropping. No actual items. I killed probably 10-15 mothrons and didn’t get a single drop at all.

Part 2. Throughout the day, periodically. Time would rewind itself. I know the server does this from time to time. But today was VERY noticeable. So much so, that this particular eclipse lasted about double the length of a normal one.

The last part. So something else I noticed, and just kind of confirmed by asking people in chat. Not a single reaper appeared in this eclipse at all. Nobody saw even one.

I’m not sure if we just need a good reboot, or what. But something is going strange on the server right now. Sorry I didn’t take video. I wasn’t really expecting anything to happen to need to record.

3 Likes

This often happens because of too many mobs and players on the server. It should settle slowly once the event is done

4 Likes

Yes this is usually the case. The reason why I said something is it was the middle of the night and only about 15 players on. With a max capacity of 60, I assumed that wouldn’t be enough players to be able to lag the system. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes