Server art!

Here’s the cool pixel art I made of myself in the server!

17 Likes

that’s really cool

6 Likes

Nice one bro keep it up:D

6 Likes

Noice it looks really coolio

6 Likes

Sorry for the three month necro but I made something similar today (along with Rafe’s)

I didn’t realize it at first but this is almost directly above Papyrus’s art lol

6 Likes

ok wut this has 10 likes now gg

7 Likes

I found this giant art in the PvE dimension, which it appears is also some old Main/Build world.

This is massive, like the main box alone must be thousands of blocks square.

5 Likes

The PvP and PvE dimension just have a bunch of old structures scattered everywhere for some reason. Reminds me of a few other massive builds on Dark Gaming that no longer exist.

5 Likes

Did you use a program to figure out the block placements or did you just wing it?

Definitely not asking because I want to make one myself-

5 Likes

I didn’t build this?

5 Likes

I remember accidentally finding Vic building this while riding the skyrail.

5 Likes

How long ago was this?

6 Likes

No, I was referring to this.

7 Likes

Shortly after 1.4 came out

5 Likes

I just took a screenshot of myself, then kind of guesstimated it around.

It’s really hard, because not all “pixels” are the same size. The part of the game that looks pixelly, each “pixel” is actually made up of (usually a square) amount of actual pixel sizes. However, not all of them are, so for the arms and legs it was kind of hard to write in, since each block wouldn’t be able to match up to a real pixel… this is probably really confusing to read. My point is not every pixel in the character has the same proportions, which is why this build seems a bit different proportionally than my actual character.

5 Likes

It was built before 1.4.

7 Likes

Why like a post that’s getting deleted?
https://forum.dark-gaming.com/t/server-art/7044/12?u=fadadadada

6 Likes

Ah… well what about for the colors? How did you figure that part out?

7 Likes

It was being continued on after 1.4

6 Likes

Welp, either way, it’s still not completed.

7 Likes