/sb command

I’ve got a few questions about the /sb command, first, is the description meant to be taken seriously?
Screenshot_350

If so, what does it really mean you need to talk to an Admin before using it, do they allow you to use it if they deem it’s alright? Why doesn’t it have a cooldown or limit of any kind if you’re not supposed to use it without discussing it with an Admin first? And what would happen in the case I ignored the description and used it anyway without talking to an Admin? Do I get warned, banned or the get item removed from my inventory?
Shouldn’t it be like the command /invade that needs to be enabled first if you even want to use it?
And for a random extra question, why was its rarity updated? It used to be r10 and now it’s r11, I know it’s only an update to commands rarity in general but does that mean they’re still being taken into account and won’t be removed?
Also as an extra extra question, why on hell does it work in so many dimensions where it totally messes up everything? (Like Zombies, survival, …)

I know it’s a lot of questions but I am genuinely curious about this command in particular. :rofl:

6 Likes