Sammy is kinda back

hey guys Sammy here. LIFE RANT TIME! now if you know me then you probably know me for being one of the most unlucky people in the world. first of Cancer lungs and then second of car crash don’t talk about it please.
but do not be alarmed i am alive and well enough so i decided to come back here as it reminds me of some great times I had with people.
the first time I joined the server and Chenley took me through how to become a crew. then how I met renald or dragonslayer and we became good friends (we still are). then Punisher. well I’m not sure if he is still here but he is probably one of the best people I’ve ever met. he’s helpful, kind funny and amazing at building.
then i put in my first helper application. i failed writing my app so badly… then a few months later i out in another one. Yey i succeeded so i started being tested. then half way through, i vanished, no reason, no message, i just left.
this was because of cancer as noted above. when you are in hospital never say how could this get any worse. 3 days after a operation and cancer removal stuff. my family was involved in a car crash. then i got to live with my girlfriends parents and then we broke up… i became a border at a new school and that basically concludes stuff.
i would like to know if punisher is still here though and if you know me then please tell me if your still here. hope to talk to people in the future.
Sammy

2 Likes

Well, I’m 100% you don’t know me, but it’s nice to have you back…About Punisher, I don’t know…

1 Like

Punisher shows up time and time again, and its nice to meet you :slight_smile: my ign is fuzzypanda so if you see me in game say hi :D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Welcome back Sammy. I’m guessing you left around V3? I hope you cope with V5 easily, and if you know MrSandwich (now either Blanc or Kami), he could get you back into the groove of things. Also if your big on Role-Playing, you should get Blanc to get you setup to fight. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why meeee ;-;

1 Like

Because your the RolePlay master?!

1 Like